If you want to be a part of a place that provides nothing less than extraordinary compassionate care, then Adventist Health System is the place for you! We are currently seeking qualified candidates for an Accountant position that will be based in our Corporate Accounting department. This position is based at our corporate office in Altamonte Springs, FL.
Specific job duties include:
• Responsibility for preparing monthly and quarterly balance sheet reconciliations
• Preparing certain monthly bank transfers and posting journal entries
• Responsibility to ensure that certain benefit vendors are paid accurately and timely each month.
• Effectively communicate with Hospital’s to obtain pertinent information needed to prepare benefit related wires and bank transfers.
• Responsible for assisting Director and Senior Accountants with special projects that may be assigned to them.
• Minimum 6 months’ work experience preferred but not required.
• Must be able to follow instructions and have a sense of completion for duties to be accomplished.
• Bachelor’s in accounting; or Bachelor’s in Business with accounting emphasis.
• GPA 3.5 or higher is preferred.
• Must be good at problem solving
• Must have a strong knowledge of Excel (Formatting, Functions, Macros, etc.)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent people skills
• Looks for ways to improve, and makes suggestions to enhance the current process
If this position sounds like a great match for your skills set and experience, please apply online now!
If this position sounds like something that will allow you to further grow your career within AHS, please apply online now! Learn more at Adventist Health System Careers