We’re proud of our very own Marketing and Management student Mariah Schult who was recently promoted to Director of Marketing for Shake it Up and Vitality Group LLC. Contact her today if you are interested in an exciting marketing internship opportunity.
If you are a fast-learner, have great communication skills, and have a willingness to learn, then you would be a great fit for the internship opportunity with Shake it Up. We are an innovative quick service restaurant that values our customers, community, and their health, which is why we offer deliciously healthy fast food options, in addition to traditional fast food options.
This internship will have a 90-day trial, in which you will be working closely with our two marketing directors to help execute marketing strategies and promotional opportunities. Shake it Up is looking to expand, therefore, opportunities for career growth will be available. We will also arrange to provide college credit for your hard work and time. This position will enhance your resume, as well as your professional growth in the world of marketing and public relations.
What you will be doing:
- Working with the team to plan and conduct local events (business-to-business catering,
- Working with the team to create marketing objectives (cross-promotions, partner events,
- Attending weekly conference calls (every Monday from 4-5pm)
- Tracking results of local / social media campaigns
- Networking with prospective partners / customers distributing promotional materials, co-hosting events) charity affiliations, etc.)
- Interest or background in Marketing / Public Relations / Graphic Design
- High energy and willingness to learn
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage projects in timely, efficient manner and communicate effectively
- College Credit
- Letter of recommendation / resume booster
- Opportunity for marketing position within company
- Outstanding work may result in bonus
We want the right candidate to start as soon as possible. You can expect 10-20 hours of work each week, flexible working with your schedule and we will be in contact with your college to provide college credit.
Please contact Mariah Schult to set up an interview: (951)-415-6834 firstname.lastname@example.org